Sleek, glass-to-glass touch controls that make command easy, with simple drag-and-drop programming in Xilica Designer®.
A new range of high-quality touch controls that deliver simple, user-intuitive command capabilities, XTouch™ products boast low power consumption, exceptional off-axis viewing, high-definition, and high-contrast functionality.
With the reliability and ease-of-installation demanded by today’s integrators, XTouch features 5″ and 8″ touch panels which can be both vertically- and horizontally-mounted for optimal convenience. Installation is simple, with one-stop, drag-and-drop programming through Xilica Designer® giving ease-of-use and reduced design time for integration professionals — plus no need for knowledge of code and graphic design.
And, as XTouch devices reside on a standard Ethernet network alongside accompanying Solaro™ or Neutrino™ units, their displays can be readily updated by integrators at any moment, with no periods of downtime. Conveniently, PoE functionality allows for discreet positioning, with no need for external power supplies and trailing cables.
In addition, flexible mounting options open XTouch models up to a range of use cases, enabling integrators to deliver a consistent control surface experience across rooms – from the boardroom, utilising a dedicated XTouch 80 with table-top stand; to corridors and lobbies, with the vertical mounting function of the XTouch50. For micro meeting rooms, such as BYOD booths, integrators can opt to mount the smaller XTouch 50 horizontally – delivering ample space for room AV functionality whilst keeping surfaces clutter-free.
The XTouch 50 mounts into a standard US/EU/UK 1-gang back-box or low voltage bracket using the included mounting hardware. Meanwhile, the XTouch 80, being larger, suits a US 2-gang back-box, or 2-gang low voltage bracket using the included mounting hardware. XTouch 80 products are complimented by an optional table-top mounting stand (XT80-TTS), available to order separately.
Both the XTouch 50 and XTouch 80 are available solely in black, delivering a sleek and high-quality glass-to-glass appearance.
- Integrate high-resolution, high-quality touch surfaces onto your existing Ethernet network with the XTouch range, with easy update and PoE capabilities
- One-step drag-and-drop programming functionality through Xilica Designer: create with no code and no graphic design skills
- Excellent off-axis viewing and a high contrast capability gives XTouch the advantage for high-brightness environments, or challenging mounting situations, such as flat-on-desk, in cabinet, or table-top
- Portrait and landscape mounting positions allow ultimate flexibility, ensuring integrators can use the same control surface consistently across a project, no matter the space or configuration requirements
- Simple one-gang back-box (XTouch 50), or two-gang US back-box (XTouch 80) installation, with included hardware, and optional table-top stand
|Model Variants||XTouch 50||XTouch 80|
|Screen size||5″ touch screen||8″ touch screen|
|Display||HD 1280 x 720 resolution||HD 1280 x 800 resolution|
|Connectors||RJ45 Ethernet, External power supply (not included)||RJ45 Ethernet, External power supply (not included)|
|Power||Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af (PoE) or 24VDC external power supply (not included)||Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af (PoE) or 24VDC external power supply (not included)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.2”x3.2”x1.3” (132x81x34mm)||8.7″x5.8″x1.5″ (223x149x38mm)|
|Wall mount||Mount onto US/EU/UK 1-gang back boxes or low voltage bracket using the included XTouch50 mounting bracket||Mount onto US 2-gang back boxes or included low voltage bracket using the included XTouch80 mounting bracket|
|Mounting orientation||Portrait or landscape (user-defined)||Portrait or landscape (user-defined)|
|Rack mount||Optional 2RU rack mount panel with 1-gang threaded cut out||Optional 4RU rack mount panel with 2-gang threaded cut out|
|Table-top capabilities||Optional TM80 table-top mounting stand|
|Weight||0.4lbs / 0.2kg||1lbs / 0.5kg|
|Warranty||1 year, parts and labor||1 year, parts and labor|