Type B Emergency Outstation
The CFVCSHF VoCALL Type B Outstations are designed to be versatile, compact and easy to use. They are designed to fully comply with BS5839 for use as a fire telephone, disabled refuge call system or as a combined system.
The outstation is available as both flush (via a separate bezel) or surface mounted with green, red or stainless steel finishes. All feature a high volume ringer, status LED and tactile braille signage providing a complimentary device to go with Type A Outstations, Master Network Handsets etc. in commercial buildings.
• Compact design
• High volume ringer
• Status LED
• 20mm cable glands
• Loop output for hearing impaired users
• Tactile Braille signage to assist partially sighted people to easily operate the outstation
• Full duplex operation allowing two way voice communication
• Flush bezel mounting available
• Stainless steel option
• Versatility, the unit can be used on all VoCALL systems