IP-Horn Speaker Add a strong voice to your Video Management System (VMS) or SIP-based Communication System
Based on open standards, the IP horn speaker IP-A1SC15 plugs right into standard IP networks and can be easily integrated with your VMS or SIP-based system. The IP horn speaker broadcasts crystal clear pre-recorded voice messages or live speech announcements, manually or automatically triggered by VoIP (Voice over IP) / SIP phone systems, IP camera systems, image sensing or motion detection video systems.
Maximum sound pressure level of 124 dB: The connection of the IP horn speaker with PoE+ enables the integrated 15W amplifier to broadcast excellent sound quality at a very high sound pressure level over long distances.
Robust weather resistant housing: The IP-A1SC15 combines the TOA proven robust construction with the latest IP technology. The IP horn speaker is ready to broadcast even at extreme temperatures between -30 °C and + 55 °C and has an IP66 (Dust/Water) protected housing.
Simple to install wherever you need a strong voice: A single standard network cable provides both power and connectivity with your network.
Easy to customize over API (Application Programming Interface): Adapt the individual volume to the environmental noise level and optimize it to time of day, distance, and degree of emergency.
• Maximum sound pressure level is 124dB at 15 W powered with PoE+
• Operating temperature is -30 °C to +55 °C
• IP66 (Dust/Water Protection)
• Up to 20 sound sources can be stored on integrated audio source
• Individual volume level adjustment to each audio source to ensure uniform and harmonized output
• IP-A1SC15 can be integrated with security video surveilance system via network platform using ONVIF protocol