Gautrain – Rhodesfield Station
Gautrain’s Rhodesfield Station provides travellers from Ekhuruleni with opportunity to access the Gautrain system and travel to economic nodes and commercial developments elsewhere in the province.
Private vehicles can access Rhodesfield Station via Valencia Street and drop off passengers off conveniently in front of the station doors or use the shaded parking area at the station.
Public transport vehicles can access the station via Anson Road.
- Ample parking for 1 200 cars.
- Affordable and safe parking for train users that want to leave their cars at the station (park and ride).
- Parking for passengers that are dropped off at the station (kiss-and-ride).
- Demarcated short-term parking.
- Provision is made for bicycle storage as well as motorcycle parking bays.